RICHMOND RACEWAY FACTS:
- LENGTH: 3/4-Mile, measured 13-½ feet in from SAFER Barrier.
- SHAPE: “D”-Shaped Oval
- WIDTH: 60 feet with a 10-foot apron.
- BANKING: 14 degrees in turns, eight degrees at starting line on 1,290-foot front stretch, two degrees on 860-foot back stretch.
- RADIUS OF TURNS: Turns 1 and 4: 1198.68. Turns 2 and 3: 365.00
- PIT ROAD: 64-foot width with 43 concrete pit stalls, 28’ x 19’.SEATING: 51,000 seats, plus 680 seats that are part of the TORQUE Club and 80-person Victory Lane Club. There are also 40 luxury suites.
- SAFER WALLS: Added in 2003.
- INFIELD REDEVELOPMENT: The new DC Solar FanGrounds allow fans access to the historic Richmond infield. The new interactive infield gets fans closer than ever before with fan-viewing walkways in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Garages. Fans can also experience various "neighborhoods" throughout the infield that have something unique to offer as well as new concession stands.
TICKETS: 866-455-RACE (7223) or visit www.richmondraceway.com.
CONTACT US: Fans can e-mail questions or comments to email@example.com.
LOCATION: Near intersection of interstates 95 and 64 in Henrico County, Virginia at Richmond City limits. Address: 600 East Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, Virginia 23222.