WELCOME TO RICHMOND RACEWAY
Thank you for your interest in covering one of Richmond Raceway's NASCAR events. Below you will find the track's credential policy. If you have any questions, reach out to Courtney Brockwell, Manager of Public Relations, at email@example.com.
- Media credentials will be distributed to newspapers, national television and radio networks, local television stations, news services, racing publications, other publications and internet sites that regularly cover motorsports, and photographers.
- Team and sponsor public relations representatives are eligible to receive a parking pass and stickers as needed.
- Requests must made by the editor, sports director, or sports producer. Credentials are only issued to personnel for the sole purpose of providing coverage of the event.
- Freelance journalists and photographers must regularly cover motorsports and be on assignment.
- All credential requests will be carefully screened and level of access will be determined by Richmond PR staff.
- Outlets are welcome to apply for credentials, but please note not all requests will be approved.
How to Apply
- If this is your first time covering events at Richmond, please mail your request on company letterhead to Courtney Brockwell, Manager of Public Relations, 600 East Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, VA 23222. The request should state your name, title, outlet, reason for requesting credentials, any previous coverage of motorsports, and signed by your editor.
- If you are a NASCAR hard card holder or have covered events at Richmond in the past, simply fill out the application below.
- All team and sponsor public relations representatives should fill out the application below for their request.
- All credential requests are due three weeks prior to each race weekend. The deadline for the 2018 April weekend is March 30, 2018 and the deadline for the 2018 September weekend is August 31, 2018.
- Upon review and approval of a credential request, appropriate credentials and access will be organized. A confirmation letter with details of assigned credentials will be sent out prior to race weekend.
- All hard card holders will received their stickers and parking pass in the mail prior to race weekend, so provide an address they can be shipped to in your request.
- With the exception of hard card holders, each person receiving credentials must pick up and sign for his/her credential at the Track Credential trailer located inside the Service Gate off of Richmond-Henrico Turnpike.