As we commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the attacks on September 11, 2001, fans will have the opportunity throughout race weekend to reflect on the impact of 9/11 and carry on our shared commitment to never forget.
Below you will find information on the activations that we will be hosting and additional ways to support.
WE'RE SO EXCITED YOU'RE CALLING US HOME ALL RACE WEEK LONG
Our GEICO Campgrounds open on Tuesday and we don't want you to miss a minute of the action. Check out some of the activities below that ramp up even before cars hit the track during race weekend.
WEDNESDAY | MARCH 30
- Track Laps for Charity returns! Take on America's Premier Short Track before the professionals from 6 - 9 p.m. on Wednesday night to benefit the Henrico Firefighters Foundation. Just $20 per vehicle, you can register HERE.
THURSDAY | MARCH 31
- Exclusive to our GEICO Campers, we are opening the track on Thursday night from 6:30 to 8 p.m. for a Fan Track Walk. Make memories with your fellow campers that will last a lifetime!
SATURDAY | APRIL 2
- The on track action for the day may be over, but the entertainment is just heating up - join us in the GEICO Campgrounds for our Rolling Campground Concert featuring the Cody Johnston Duo.
OUR MIDWAY OFFERS GREAT ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD AND PARTNER ACTIVATIONS ALL WEEKEND LONG
Looking for live entertainment, great race day food and want to learn more about our partners? Take a walk through our midway before entering the gates for race day. Below you will find a timeline of entertainment and a list of some great partner activations that you don't want to miss!
- Check out local artist, Celeste Kellogg, as she takes on the Trackside Live Stage on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Don't miss the Cedar Creek Band on Friday at the Trackside Live Stage
- The Hacken Boys will headline the Trackside Live Stage on Sunday - you won't want to miss it
- The XPogo Stunt Show will be putting on a great show all weekend long!
- Don't miss the chance to ask your favorite driver a question during the multiple driver Q&As at the Trackside Live Stage
- Stop by the Group Performance Stage in the Midway to check out all of the dance performances live both Saturday and Sunday
- Stop by the Toyota display to view a commemorative wall mural in recognition of Fox Elementary
- Scan the QR code below to donate:
SEE A MAP OF OUR MIDWAY BELOW
EXPERIENCE NASCAR LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN OUR FANGROUNDS
We look forward to you joining us for our Toyota Owners 400 race weekend in our FanGrounds. Below, you will find our race day timeline and a list of entertainment options occurring throughout race weekend exclusive to our FanGrounds pass holders.
FRIDAY | APRIL 1
4 p.m. | FanGrounds open for all Friday ticket holders
4 - 5:15 p.m. | Virginia Is For Racing Lovers 150 trophy photo op in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane
5:15 - 5:45 p.m. | Virginia Is For Racing Lovers 150 Autograph Session in the garage fan viewing walkway
SATURDAY | APRIL 2
8:30 a.m. | FanGrounds Open
8:30 - 1 p.m. | Fan Viewing Walkway in the NASCAR Cup Series garage is open
8:30 - 11:30 a.m. | ToyotaCare 250 trophy photo op in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane
10 - 10:15 a.m. | Denny Hamlin Q&A in the Markel Entertainment Plaza
10:20 - 10:30 a.m. | Bayley Currey Q&A in the Markel Entertainment Plaza
12:30 p.m. | DJ Trayze at the Pre-Race Stage
SUNDAY | APRIL 3
12 p.m. | FanGrounds Open
12 - 2 p.m. | Toyota Owners 400 trophy op in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane
12:30 - 1:45 p.m. | FanGrounds pass holders can access the pass to sign the start/finish line
1:15 - 1:30 p.m. | Justin Haley Q&A in the Markel Entertainment Plaza
2 p.m. | DJ Trayze at the Pre-Race Stage
2:50 p.m. | Red Carpet Walk to driver introductions
3 p.m. | Driver Introductions
READY TO RENEW YOUR TICKETS FOR 2023?
Check out one of our Richmond Raceway tents and one of our sales representatives can help you renew your tickets for next season!
- Main Campground