Richmond Raceway Cares is the community arm of Richmond Raceway. Through partnerships with hundreds of organizations in Central Virginia, we host special events and have strategic alliances that allow us to give a great deal of financial support to well-deserving groups in the Richmond area.
WHAT WE DO
Richmond Raceway is proud to support the fundraising efforts of numerous nonprofit organizations throughout the community. To honor the tremendous work they do, Richmond Raceway attempts to assist in as many ways possible. Unfortunately, due to volume of requests we receive, we are unable to accommodate each and every request.
To apply for a donation, please click the link below and follow the appropriate steps.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ALL DONATION REQUESTS
In an effort to preserve paper and maximize efficiency, we have switched to an online donation request system. Therefore all donation requests must be submitted online.
- All donation requests must be submitted online using this form. Written or phone requests will not be accepted.
- Your organization must be from the state of North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia or Washington, D.C.
- Your request for donation must be at least EIGHT (8) WEEKS prior to your event date.
- You may only receive one donation item per calendar year.
- You must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. (If you are a business or individual sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the online donation request form).
- Donation items will be sent three to four weeks prior to you event date.
Donation request deadline is 30 days prior to the event.