Take your vehicle for a spin around Richmond Raceway.
Experience what it is like to take the banks of America's Premier Short Track. For just $20, you can take five laps around the historic 3/4-mile D-shaped oval.
Track Laps proceeds will benefit Richmond Raceway Cares, a donor advised fund of The NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable entity, that donates racing-related items and offers financial support to assist community outreach programs and other nonprofit charities.
Payment only accepted online prior to arrival. Please visit the link to purchase your track laps.
Saturday, November 7 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Track lap waivers will be available on the registration page, including the COVID-19 waiver. Please print and bring with you to the raceway on Track Laps day. For each person in your vehicle, there are two waivers. Each individual will have to sign both to participate in Track Laps. DO NOT SIGN IN ADVANCE. BRING PERSONAL WRITING UTENSIL. YOUR SIGNATURE MUST BE WITNESSED BY TRACK PERSONNEL.
- Enter the Main Gate at the corner of Laburnum Ave. and Richmond-Henrico Turnpike.
- All drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Driver and passengers will sign both waivers as they are submitted to Track Personnel. Signatures must be witnessed by Track Personnel.
- All participants must adhere to Virginia state laws regarding the usage of seat belts and child safety restraints.
- Passenger vehicles only; motorcycles are not permitted.
- Maximum speed is 55 miles per hour and regulated by Richmond personnel in the Official Toyota Camry Pace Car.
- Drivers must stay up to speed and refrain from lagging behind in order to speed up.
- For the safety of fans and staff, participants in Track Laps for Charity must remain inside their vehicles at all times.
- Track Laps for Charity may be postponed or canceled due to inclement weather or safety conditions. If a cancellation is necessary, Richmond will make its best effort to contact guests in advance of their visit.
- Exiting your vehicle at the raceway is prohibited due to COVID-19 restrictions. No public restrooms are available. Thank you for your cooperation.
Registration for the November 7 Track Laps will open on October 1.