Have your next group outing at America's Premier Short Track. Tickets are available for both our NASCAR weekends, and you can enjoy special savings when you purchase 20 or more tickets. This option is perfect for businesses, civic groups & social clubs, charter bus companies and more.
Advantages of coming to Richmond Raceway as a group:
- Group seating for the group (additional tickets will be added on best available basis)
- Discounted ticket from the public price
- Permit parking for bus groups
- Fan Experience Packages (FEPs) available to add even more value into your group outing
- Fundraising opportunities for your group
Examples of different groups: Companies, churches, schools (PTOs, athletic teams, academic-based clubs, faculty/staff), civic organizations, scouts, bus travel and tourism, family or class reunions, and birthday parties.
For more information, please contact Nathan Davis at 804-228-7664 or email@example.com.
Check out the tabs below for helpful tips on planning a successful group outing at Richmond Raceway and what we have to offer.
1. Select Your Race Event
- ToyotaCare 250 (Friday, April 12)
- TOYOTA OWNERS 400 (Saturday, April 13)
- Go Bowling 250 (Friday, September 20)
- Federated Auto Parts 400 (Saturday, September 21)
2. Reserve Your Space
- Browse our various pricing levels for the seating sections throughout the track
- Place a $100 initial payment that goes towards the final balance of the group’s outing
3. Customize Your Experience
- Contact our group ticket sales department at 866-455-RACE (7223) to curtail your experience
- Learn more about our Fan Experience Packages to add more lifelong memories for your group members