Have your next group outing at America's Premier Short Track. You can enjoy special savings when you purchase 10 or more tickets. This option is perfect for businesses, civic groups & social clubs, charter bus companies and more.
Advantages of coming to Richmond Raceway as a group:
- Group seating for the group (additional tickets will be added on best available basis)
- Discounted ticket from the public price
- Permit parking for bus groups
- Fan Experience Packages (FEPs) available to add even more value into your group outing
- Fundraising opportunities for your group
Examples of different groups: Companies, churches, schools (PTOs, athletic teams, academic-based clubs, faculty/staff), civic organizations, scouts, bus travel and tourism, family or class reunions, and birthday parties.
For more information, please contact Nathan Davis at 804-228-7664 or email@example.com.
Check out the tabs below for helpful tips on planning a successful group outing at Richmond Raceway and what we have to offer.
1. Select Your Race Event
- Richmond INDYCAR Race (Saturday, June 27)
- Richmond 250 (Friday, September 11)
- Federated Auto Parts 400 (Saturday, September 12)
2. Reserve Your Space
- Browse our various pricing levels for the seating sections throughout the track
- Place a $100 initial payment that goes towards the final balance of the group’s outing
3. Customize Your Experience
- Contact our group ticket sales department at 866-455-RACE (7223) to curtail your experience
- Learn more about our Fan Experience Packages to add more lifelong memories for your group members
- Reserved Kids VIP area at Driver Introductions (Fist bumps/high five’s only in this area. *NO AUTOGRAPHS*)
- Guided tour of the NASCAR Cup Series Garage
- Pit box tour with a race team crew
- Photo opportunity in Gatorade Victory Lane before the race