Beef Up Your Health 10K
Virginia Is For Racing Lovers 150
Go Bowling 250
FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 SALUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
Turn Left Golf Classic
TRACK LAPS FOR CHARITY
YOUR CAR. OUR TRACK.
Take your vehicle for a spin around Richmond Raceway on Saturday, June 26 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Experience what it is like to take on the banks of America's Premier Short Track. For just $20, you can take five laps around the historic 3/4-mile D-shaped oval.
Track Laps proceeds will benefit Richmond Raceway Cares, a donor advised fund of The NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable entity, that donates racing-related items and offers financial support to assist community outreach programs and other nonprofit charities. The June 26 Track Laps event will benefit the American Cancer Society.
Payment accepted online and day of event. Walk-ups are welcome for this event.
Track lap waivers will be available on the registration page, including the COVID-19 waiver. Please print and bring with you to the raceway on Track Laps day. For each person in your vehicle, there are two waivers. Each individual will have to sign both to participate in Track Laps. DO NOT SIGN IN ADVANCE. YOUR SIGNATURE MUST BE WITNESSED BY TRACK PERSONNEL, PLEASE BRING PERSONAL WRITING UTENSIL.
- Enter the Main Gate at the corner of Laburnum Ave. and Richmond-Henrico Turnpike.
- All drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Driver and passengers will sign both waivers as they are submitted to Track Personnel. Signatures must be witnessed by Track Personnel.
- All participants must adhere to Virginia state laws regarding the usage of seat belts and child safety restraints.
- Passenger vehicles only; motorcycles are not permitted.
- Maximum speed is 55 miles per hour and regulated by Richmond personnel in the Official Toyota Camry Pace Car.
- Drivers must stay up to speed and refrain from lagging behind in order to speed up.
- Track Laps for Charity may be postponed or canceled due to inclement weather or safety conditions. If a cancellation is necessary, Richmond will make its best effort to contact guests in advance of their visit.