SCOUNT INCENTIVE PROGRAM
- Pre-race track walk: Your group will be able to sign the start/finish line and take photos on the infield pad along the front stretch in a Scout-only timeframe.
- Driver/Crew Chief Meeting attendance: Scouts will be able to hear what the drivers hear in regards to the track rules and safety regulations before they take on Richmond Raceway for 400 laps.
- Pledge of Allegiance: One Scout group will lead the fans of Richmond Raceway in the recital of the Pledge of Allegiance during Pre-Race Ceremonies before the NASCAR Cup Series race.*
- Driver Introductions High-5 Tunnel: Stand in the FanGrounds and provide all the drivers with energy and fist bumps.*
- Guided Garage Tour: Take a guided garage tour to check out the NASCAR Cup Series haulers and watch the crews work in preparation for the race.*
- Pit Stall Visit: Learn about the importance of quick and efficient pit stops by checking one out up close, in person.*
- Gatorade Victory Lane Photo: Pose with your Scout group in Gatorade Victory Lane just like your favorite NASCAR Cup Series driver might at the end of the race.*
*- purchase of Fangrounds pass necessary to participate in group experience