SOME MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP PLAN TO ATTEND, BUT SOME OF US CAN’T. SHOULD WE FILL OUT THE OPT-OUR FORM?
ONLY fill out the form if you wish to opt-out of your entire original purchase. For partial opt-outs and credit policies, please call us at 877-722-3849 before the February 26 request deadline.
WILL OPTING OUT IMPACT MY RENEWAL RIGHTS?
No, fans will retain their 2022 renewal rights and credit will automatically be applied to the same purchases for next year’s event.
IF I ATTEND IN 2021, WHAT SAFETY MEASURES CAN I EXPECT WILL BE IN PLACE AT THE TRACK?
While specific safety measures may vary slightly from track to track due to state and local public health guidance, fans attending an event in 2021 should expect:
• Required face coverings
• Access to sanitization stations throughout the property
• Health and temperature screenings upon entry
• Social distancing requirements throughout the grandstands, including:
– Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated on site
– Restrictions on maximum number of seats in one grouping
– New seats, as comparable as possible to your original seats, for your group based on social distancing requirements
– A “Clean Team” of staff, clearly identified for guests, will be cleaning or disinfecting at all times
• Staggered entry times to help support social distancing at peak times (i.e., parking lot & gate entry areas)
IS THERE ANYTHING BESIDES SAFETY MEASURES THAT WILL IMPACT THE RACE WEEKEND?
As we continue to work with local and state public health officials, there may be changes to event offerings. If any changes occur, we will update ticket holders by email, social media, and our website.
I LIVE IN OR HAVE RECENTLY VISITED A STATE CURRENTLY ON A QUARANTINE LIST FOR VIRGINIA AND CANNOT TRAVEL TO THE EVENT. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
We are offering the option to opt-out of the 2021 race for fans who may not be able to attend due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Fans who choose this option will have 100% of their purchase automatically applied to the 2022 Richmond Raceway weekend. Requests must be submitted by February 26, 2021.
WILL TAILGATING BE ALLOWED? WILL I HAVE TO WEAR MY MASK THE ENTIRE TIME I’M AT THE TRACK? WILL COOLERS BE ALLOWED?
As required safety measures become available, we will communicate them to fans as soon as possible. Right now, we are working with state and local public health officials to evaluate all options for a safe and fun race-day experience.