Richmond Raceway, known as America’s Premier Short Track, offers great racing action and a commitment to the fan experience. One of the most popular facilities among drivers and fans in all of motorsports, Richmond Raceway hosts three weekends of racing. The April weekend features the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series. The Richmond racing season is completed in September with the return of the NASCAR Cup Series and the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
RICHMOND RACEWAY FACTS:
- LENGTH: 3/4-Mile, measured 13-½ feet in from SAFER Barrier.
- SHAPE: “D”-Shaped Oval
- WIDTH: 60 feet with a 10-foot apron.
- BANKING: 14 degrees in turns, eight degrees at starting line on 1,290-foot front stretch, two degrees on 860-foot back stretch.
- RADIUS OF TURNS: Turns 1 and 4: 1198.68. Turns 2 and 3: 365.00
- PIT ROAD: 64-foot width with 43 concrete pit stalls, 28’ x 19’.SEATING: 51,000 seats, plus 680 seats that are part of the TORQUE Club and 80-person Victory Lane Club. There are also 40 luxury suites.
- SAFER WALLS: Added in 2003.
- INFIELD REDEVELOPMENT: The FanGrounds allow fans access to the historic Richmond infield. The new interactive infield gets fans closer than ever before with fan-viewing walkways in the NASCAR Cup Series Garages. Fans can also experience various neighborhoods throughout the infield that have something unique to offer as well as new concession stands.
TICKETS: 866-455-RACE (7223) or visit www.richmondraceway.com.
CONTACT US: Fans can e-mail questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION: Near intersection of interstates 95 and 64 in Henrico County, Virginia at Richmond City limits. Address: 600 East Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, Virginia 23222.