TRACK LAPS FOR CHARITY
YOUR CAR. OUR TRACK.
Take your vehicle for a spin around Richmond Raceway on Saturday, March 13 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Experience what it is like to take on the banks of America's Premier Short Track. For just $20, you can take five laps around the historic 3/4-mile D-shaped oval.
Track Laps proceeds will benefit Richmond Raceway Cares, a donor advised fund of The NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable entity, that donates racing-related items and offers financial support to assist community outreach programs and other nonprofit charities. The March 13 Track Laps event will benefit the Henrico Firefighters Foundation.
Payment only accepted online prior to arrival. Please visit the link to purchase your track laps.
Track lap waivers will be available on the registration page, including the COVID-19 waiver. Please print and bring with you to the raceway on Track Laps day. For each person in your vehicle, there are two waivers. Each individual will have to sign both to participate in Track Laps. DO NOT SIGN IN ADVANCE. YOUR SIGNATURE MUST BE WITNESSED BY TRACK PERSONNEL, PLEASE BRING PERSONAL WRITING UTENSIL.
- Enter the Main Gate at the corner of Laburnum Ave. and Richmond-Henrico Turnpike.
- All drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Driver and passengers will sign both waivers as they are submitted to Track Personnel. Signatures must be witnessed by Track Personnel.
- All participants must adhere to Virginia state laws regarding the usage of seat belts and child safety restraints.
- Passenger vehicles only; motorcycles are not permitted.
- Maximum speed is 55 miles per hour and regulated by Richmond personnel in the Official Toyota Camry Pace Car.
- Drivers must stay up to speed and refrain from lagging behind in order to speed up.
- For the safety of fans and staff, participants in Track Laps for Charity must remain inside their vehicles at all times.
- Track Laps for Charity may be postponed or canceled due to inclement weather or safety conditions. If a cancellation is necessary, Richmond will make its best effort to contact guests in advance of their visit.
- Exiting your vehicle at the raceway is prohibited due to COVID-19 restrictions. No public restrooms are available. Thank you for your cooperation.
ABOUT HENRICO FIREFIGHTERS FOUNDATION
The Henrico Firefighter Foundation was established to aid and assist the Henrico County, Virginia Division of Fire firefighters, first responders, emergency response personnel, emergency medical services personnel, civilian staff, retirees, and volunteers to accomplish the mission of the Division of Fire. The Foundation assists citizens before, during, and after a time of crisis, disaster, or emergency incident, including immediate emergency relief, monetary support, and education. This is accomplished by supporting all things necessary to accomplish the mission of the Division of Fire, including assistance with ceremonies and receptions for firefighter graduations, retirements, promotions, and recognition programs. Additionally, the Foundation provides grants and scholarships for Division personnel to attend conferences, seminars, training, educational events, and other programs.